January 18, 2022
Additionally, it will select the winners of the Business Angel of the Year 2021 and Debutante of the Year 2021 awards. The winners of the other two awards will be selected through public voting.
The Jury includes:
· Wiktor Namysł (Chairman) - Senior Partner at a consulting company, finalist of BAY 2020.
· Tomasz Ciąpała - CEO at Lancerto S.A., BAY 2020 finalist
· Marcin Jarkiewicz - Managing Director of UBS Switzerland AG, Representative Office in Poland.
· Paweł Kastory - CEO of DDB Group, Business Angel of the Year 2020
· Maciej Kawecki - Chairman of Stanisław Lem Institute, Vice President for Innovation at WSB University
· Wojciech Kostrzewa - CEO at Billon Group, Business Angel of the Year 2019
· Ela Kozera - Founder of ELMA Ventures, finalist of BAY 2020
· Robert Ługowski - Founder and Managing Partner of COBIN Angels
· Paweł Michalski - Managing Partner at COBIN Angels, CEO at VCLeaders
· Bartłomiej Pawlak - Vice President of the Management Board at the Polish Development Fund
· Marcin Tchórzewski - Founder and CEO at Coders Lab, BAY 2020 Debutante of the Year
· Katarzyna Wierzbowska - Co-founder of the business angels female network and the Black Swan Venture Capital Fund
· Paweł Woźniak - Regional CEE Manger at Komtur Pharmaceuticals, BAY 2020 Finalist
· Paweł Zylm - business angel, winner of the BAY 2020 Ecosystem Award
The Jury's work are supervised by the Lawarton law firm, to ensure the fairness and transparency of the proceedings.
The winners of the 2021 Business Angel of the Year competition will be announced during the hybrid Gala on February 15th.